Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 1999

Re: [sharechat] ITC

From: mortimer <xtr123408@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 10:18:43 +1200

Wedde, John wrote:

> He who hesitates ---------!! I've got a feeling ITC may be heading in one
> direction and it aint down!!

ITC,HAB, are showing strong upward momentum and appear to be forming
upward triangles as they take a breather. This is an indication of
further strength to the upside.
When one considers Smr's rise lately it would appear to me that both
ITC, HAB and perhapes NSA have a lot of catching up to do.
Does anyone have some info on E-Phone HAB's new baby.

AQL is forming a good base around 19c in readiness for it's next upward
move.

Im enjoying the contact through this site but feel we could be more open
with information and personal though's in regard to the share market,
charts and chart indicators. Also would it be possible for someone to
summarize the live chat for those of us that are not set up to be
involved.

regards Les.