Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 1999

Re: [sharechat] ITC

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 11:52:00 +1200

Please read previous messages on the ShareChat forum by Will Bryant on how
to use the irc channel.  If anyone has any further questions, please contact
me direct at

bendutton@sharechat.co.nz

or Will Bryant at

will@sharechat.co.nz

instead of using the forum address.

On the subject of ITC, I also believe that there is great potential for
further growth in its share price.  They have made some excellent
investments which could well give the company good returns.

If you want more information on E-phone and just what their operation
involves, check out their website,

http://www.e-phone.com.au

Regards,

Benjamin Dutton
Managing Director
ShareChat Limited
(I do hold shares in ITC, but not in HAB).