Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 1999

Re: [sharechat] ITC

From: marcus hinkley <marcus.ali@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 11:12:58 +1200

mortimer wrote:

> Wedde, John wrote:
> >
> > He who hesitates ---------!! I've got a feeling ITC may be heading in one
> > direction and it aint down!!

> ITC,HAB, are showing strong upward momentum and appear to be forming
> upward triangles as they take a breather. This is an indication of
> further strength to the upside.
> When one considers Smr's rise lately it would appear to me that both
> ITC, HAB and perhapes NSA have a lot of catching up to do.
> Does anyone have some info on E-Phone HAB's new baby.
>
> AQL is forming a good base around 19c in readiness for it's next upward
> move.
>
> Im enjoying the contact through this site but feel we could be more open
> with information and personal though's in regard to the share market,
> charts and chart indicators. Also would it be possible for someone to
> summarize the live chat for those of us that are not set up to be
> involved.
>
> regards Les.

my sentiments are the same as Les.  We all have common goals and the
sharing of info is excellent.  Let it continue.  What charting software
are people using.  I have been looking at Omni-trader.  What are
peoples' thoughts?

It has been picked for a while that the US market is likley to take a
hit at some point, due to it being overvalued.  McEwen has noted this
may be October, but hard to pick exactly of course.  Certainly there are
some economic indictators which may support this.  (oil prices pushing
inflation etc)  Given also Y2K, taking precautionary measures is a
relevant factor to discuss. Comment?