[sharechat] US$, USGold, USSilver ...

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 00:40:16 +0000

FWIW ... seems we're seeing a bottoming in the metals in USD, and topping of
the USD index. Time for me to ease up on buying this weakness and watch for
the upside. Will pick up a few NEM leap calls here as some appear well
oversold imo.

Gold in NZD didn't move much after the forex effect, but still presented
weakness to buy into http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=XAUNZD%3dX&t=2y&c=

Silver in NZD corrected bigtime (fib 50% of the whole rise since Dec), so
was good buying for those who saw the weakness as opportunity.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=XAgNZD=X&t=2y&c=

Will be very interesting to see what happens as [if] the USD tips over here
and NZD starts up again.

Best to all
BAA

Check out news, entertainment and more @  http://xtra.co.nz/broadband

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] The China "Meltdown" Syndrome? - Cobblers. Lazy Haggis