Re: [sharechat] U.S. Property

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 02:25:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi Geoff,------------

Unfortunately not an options expert.  Perhaps Woody or Baa Baa can help here.
Long term the Yen has to go up, maybe short term as well.  It's a fundamental
thing, with the Japanese dumping billions of yen into proping  up the US
dollar.  Trying to swim up a waterfall.  Can not work long term.--------------

Allan