Re: [sharechat] U.S. Property

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:30:05 -0500 (EST)

Robin,-----------

I'm expecting a much lower U.S. dollar against all currencies except maybe the
Mexican Peso and third world countries.  Actually, I expect this to continue
even after the election, no matter who wins the

Disc.------  Long gold, NZ $, Aussie $ (both shares and currencies) and a
basket of commodies.---------  Thinking to going  on Sterling and