Re: [sharechat] re sky city and question for woody by macdunk Reply

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:09:20 +1000

No I do not intentionally trade in alcohol product companies. i.e. Wine. However I do not research companies that I buy therefore I could be guilty of buying a company that trades in Alcohol. Yes if you visited me I would purchase a bottle of wine or a beer for you. I personally believe good manners often has to transend religious beliefs.But I would never cook or serve Pork products at home.
However as a chef I have had to. The world is full of compromise.
As for the Laptop. My three greatest passions are White water rafting, Sailing and Trading. I am happiest when I can combine them all.

Woody