Re: [sharechat] For macdunk reply by yours truely.

From: "David & Jill Stevenson" <djstevo@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:05:42 +1300

Macdunk,
               RBD was never a growth stock in today`s fast food industry with all the allied complexities.. I found an exit price of $1-22 provided a more than satisfactory return. Trouble is you cannot flag your every move. There is no substitute for home work. Brokers still give a higher rating. Who is right in the ultimate? Trouble is we live our lives in intervals.

                                           David