Re: [sharechat] For Macdunk & Woody

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:59:54 +1000

Hi Macdunk,

Have a great weekend and partake of some of that lovely NZ shiraz!

Hi Woody,

Wish I'd kept the wine shares I had last year. Anyone wanting to check them out - WIF - ASX. Could do well this year so may be one for the watch list. May even opt back in myself at some stage.

Have a great weekend to all.

Regards,
Cris