[sharechat] Scope - TA/FA Challenge

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:26:46 +1000

Hi All,

If you proceed ...

1) Suggested Time Frame, eg; 1.3.04 - 31.8.04? (All picks to be posted by 1.3.04)

2) Industry - all industries or specific?

3) Blue Chip only or open field?

4) Number of picks - 2 x ASX, 2 x NZX (each for FA & TA)?

5) Valued on share price as at 1.3.04 and 31.8.04, or should value include total value, eg; dividends, etc?

6) Impartial Judge, or group consensus and if so what minimum or maximum number will represent consensus?

7) Number of entrants - limited or open field?

8) Extenuating circumstances: Will consideration be given when unforseen world or local events have a dramatic negative influence and if so, will competition then focus on the best 1 out of the 2 to determine the victor? (Hence possible need for impartial judge.)

9) Volunteer to chart progress - weekly or monthly?

NB My commitments will be increasing in the next two weeks so (much to the relief of some) I won't be able to spend as much time sharechatting.

Happy to throw my hat in the ring too.

Regards,
Cris