Re: [sharechat] Stock Lending Enquiry Reply

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:56:54 +1000

John
It is easy to open an account with a US Broker and trade US Stocks. You can
Short them, But options on them and Buy and Sell the Stock. For my money I
see nothing better.
I recently bought Microsoft Shares, Hedged them with a 36 Month Leap ( long
term option ) Made an excellent return on its last rally now I am positioned
to cash in on the decline. Did the same with Cisco and Amazon .com..

Woody