Re: [sharechat] Interest rate hike

From: "Russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:33:48 +1300

Negative I haven't changed, I feel I'm stuck with what I have got at
present, mid dec I went into WHS big time expecting a quick proffit, and am
wearing a loss at present.
I feel things are going to get better with it, however my plan was to take a
proffit about now and get into AUO and AGG and possibly COH.
The only constant thing is change, but the interest rate rise changes
nothing for me.
Allan.