Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

Re: [sharechat] CONGRATS

From: "Russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:08:49 +1300

I don't disagree with the maths, however it was only a couple of months ago
I purchased AGG, at 10.80, today they are at 13.50 a 23.61% increase, they
have expanded a little with the purchase of the Ashanti gold mine in Ghana,
however I believe its basically the price of gold pushing up the price.

Allan
[the one from this side of the pond]