Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] Woody Reply Snoopy

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:43:08 +1000

Snoopy you are TOO pedantic. Relax a bit go withthe flow. I lack the
Knowledge of English to comdat you with this language. In Dutch,Malay or
Indonesian I can better explain. to ME to go beyong FA would take me hours
and hours because I could also elaborate on TA, There are Chartists, Pure
Cycle Traders, There are Luna Cycle Traders, Astrological Traders, ETC<ETC
For Donald Ducks Sake please settle for FA.