Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] TA/FA Debate!

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:21:51 +1000

My reply to G Stolwyk
----- Original Message -----
From: G Stolwyk
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: [sharechat] TA/FA Debate!

Woody,

You wrote:

"I have put up many arguments as to why I 'Know' TA is better than FA, yet many times I receive abuse in return not constructive debate".

Not a good idea to paint oneself as a victim, I think.

Obviously missunderstood I am not painting myself as a victim, I am mearly stating What has been said!!!!!

I remember when Phaedrus posted first with Sharechat and yes we had a few hotheads then.

But then to compare the two systems as you suggest, it can't be done. But you find in big letters in one of my posts here long ago that:

FA and TA are mutually inclusive.

YOU CAN PUT THIS IN BIGGER LETTERS IF YOU WISH, BUT THEY ARE NOT MUTUALLY INCLUSIVE, I NEVER AND REPEAT THIS AGAIN, AGAIN I NEVER HAVE OR EVER WILL USE FUNDAMENTALS.

I also have been in the market a long time, that is why I am a professional Trader with my own trading company.

FN TRADING SOLUTIONS PTY LTD A.C.N. 991302   Check at www.asic.gov.au

I also know many professional traders here in OZ ,NZ USA,EUROPE and CANADA.
I have met many TA traders that are successful and many FA traders that are successful but I have not yet met ONE successful trader that mixes the two!!! AM I missing something here?

I have been in the market for quite some time and happen to know some of the finest traders in OZ and other places.
 Often but not always, they go quickly over the financials of a company before making a move.

There are some fine traders on Hotcopper where my base is and they regularly supply charts and readings.

Gerry