Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] TA/FA Debate!

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:04:28 +1000

I agree! why is it so hard for some just to debate the issue at hand, without resorting to cyder violence?
We all have opinions, we all have a right to be heard. For those that are upset by constructive argument perhaps it is better that you leave.
Lets debate the Issue here, not insult the poster.
The issue is TA verses FA. Neither side can prove which is better. We can however state OUR opinion, OUR reason why we use either, OUR opinion why we think one is better than the other. That way we can argue, debate, learn and move on without animosity.
I have put up many arguments as to why I 'Know' TA is better than FA, yet many times I receive abuse in return not constructive debate. Of course I have to explain my trades, of course I have to mention how successful a trader I am,
HOW else can I clarify and verify my claims. Come on posters debate the ISSUE at hand, throw your best shots at TA and accept that we TA traders will reply same, BUT lets do it without Abuse, Hate, Ignorance or narrowmindedness.

What do you say ?????????????? Woody