Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] reply ta /fa. by macdunk

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:31:20 +1000

Hi Macdunk,

I research historical stock price charts (which are graphs) as only one part of the overall analysis I apply.

I don't consider the research I do on historical price charts to be TA.

My understanding of TA (which for obvious reasons is quite basic) is that it is based on statistical analysis of many numerical factors associated with industries and stocks to enable buy in/sell out forecasts.

Someone may wish to clarify.

Regards,
Cris