Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] Email Messages

From: "Dave Missen" <d.tackle@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 10:43:13 +1300

I am aware that this has been going on for about five weeks now, in some instances e-mail has remained on their server for a month with no delivery to their users.

Morgy 40, you have sent a few messages in the past couple of days that have no message of attachements (todays was two on tax structure).

Fairly poor service from Xtra at the end of the day - I hope its not symptomatic of deeper problems within the organisation.