Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] Options by Woody

From: <philip@goodreturns.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:32:47 +1200

Hi Guys

I see there is a bit of interest in Options etc.

We have a few books on Options, charting etc in the Good Returns bookstore if you are interested.

Check the share trading books out here

http://www.goodreturns.co.nz/books/default.php?cPath=21&PHPSESSID=0f3f1efc76ea91510f042ed4b790ce12

Philip

Sharechat

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Sky ditching CNBC Lynda Tse