Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] DOW:ASX

From: "Morgy 40" <morgy40@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 16:18:26 +1200

Cristine & Shayne

DOW:ASX

It kept coming up on my recomendation lists from brokers ( circus promoters) etc,so I added it to my watch list, numbers look good and technically it is poised to breakout in the near term if it can break the resistance at .87 cents. I will try to post a chart for it and you will be able to see what I mean.

Regards

Morgy

Download MSN Messenger - talk to family and friends overseas! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/