Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] NZ Thieves Club

From: "Morgy 40" <morgy40@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 13:25:24 +1200

Marilyn

Wouldnt you agree that consistancy at least has been maintained across all levels of NZ business.That guy that ripped all the bondholders off at metropolis is still a mutil millionaire and most of the poor suffering bondholders are still poor and suffering Look at the current US market at the moment, that guy Spitzer is charging those fund managers with illegal trading, it would never happen here, insider trading is rife. At least the Fay Richwhite thieves had the decency to leave the country and not live in the same neighbourhood that they raped pillaged and plundered. I believe the reason kiwi companies struggle overseas is that they are suddenley not in the club that helped them get away with what they were doing.

1st rule of NZ investment, never trust company accounts

2nd rule of NZ investment, never trust the promoters of a company, either brokers or directors

3rd rule of NZ investment, refer rules 1 & 2

AS someone pointed out yesterday with the 42 below float, the promoters and directors are all being taken care of upfront, time to dump it on the NZ public.

My rant for the day.

PS, could you please rob my branch and steal my overdraft !

Regards

Morgy

>From: Marilyn Munroe
>To: Sharechat
>Subject: [sharechat] PPCS - Court of Appeal
>Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:48:09 +1200
>
>I am supprised at the Court of Appeal judgement that restores the voting
>rights to PPCS that a lower court removed as punishment for making an illegal
>takeover bid for competitor Richmond Meats, This allows the convicted to
>achieve their illegal objective of gaining control of the target company.
>
>Lets not mince words, PPCS entered into secret agreements to mount an illegal
>takeover bid. If the New Zealand sharemarket wishes to shed its wild west
>image the courts must do their and bit and hold the baddies to account.
>
>The Court of Appeal decision amounts to no more than a slap on the wrist with
>a wet bus ticket. If this court wishes to supplant the Privy Council as this
>countries court of final appeal it will have to lift its act.
>
>Boop-boop-de-do Marilyn
>
>PS I am off to rob a bank. I know that if I am convicted and get my appeal
>heard by the Court of Appeal they will make me serve my prison time but allow
>me to keep the money.

>To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at
>http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/

With Xtra Jetstream - you don't need a separate phone line for the internet! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Financial Statement Analysis - DOW Cristine Kerr