Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Enjoy

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:30:19 +1000

I know I do come over a little arrogant to some. However arrogance is a need for trading. You must believe 100% in your system
to trade . I do!
I don't buy lotto tickets.
We trade full time, we have $1000s worth of computers, software data providers etc. We have an office in the heart of Cairns Nth Qld.
 Salaries for 4 directors, four leased cars ETC. We are not Millionairs. However we do all right. All with Pure TA Trading.
What is wrong with that?
Woody