Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Stephen

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:13:51 +1000

There is a plethora of books and courses and experts out there all ready to take your hard earned money to prove this theory and that. This system is the best, that system is foolproof etc 99% of them are BS.
It cost me a lot of time and money to find that out.
I bought the WD Gann Trading course 3 years ago it was great, However I can now write the whole course on 1 sheet of A4 paper. These experts don't really want you to learn their system, they veil it in confusing terminology and mathmatics.
Lets face it if there were no losers only winners there would be no market.
My system is simple, I jump on board a breakout rally or decline and take just a small bite then get out. Greed kills 90% of traders.
Afterall in the SPI 10 points X 10 contracts is $2500. Much easier than trying to get 100 points on 1 Contract and a lot safer. I have a 1 Point Stop which is a Loss to Profit Ratio of  $250/$2500.  10%
Woody

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Dorchester Pacific's Warrants Fiona Phibbs