Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Truck driver report on WRI

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:55:20 +1200

Macdunk wrote:

"My strategy when It comes to finding out the real truth, Is ask there
truck driver.
Truck drivers dont get paid enough to be dishonest, they always tell
the truth.      The more a person gets paid the more Inclined they are
 to be dishonest.   The macdunk truck drivers report gave the thumbs
up to STU ,POA,  POT , PWC,  HQP,         I am sorry snoopy the WRI
truck driver reckoned to put It bluntly they were rat poop."

You may be interested in this remark in the WRI report under the rural
supplies section Macdunk

"In addition, margins came under pressure, and the benefits of our
logistics management project were not realised."

 "We made further progress with the implementation of the logistics
project, however we underestimated the challenges and complexities
involved with this project, with resulting delays in its full
implementation.  The project is back on track and we are confident that
the new processes for management of the supply chain will deliver all
the expected benefits over time."

Translation:  WRI don't like their truck drivers either.    The feeling
appears to be mutual!   I'm curious now What was it your truck driver
interviewee said that WRI were doing so wrong?

SNOOPY

--
Message sent by Snoopy
on Pegasus Mail version 4.02