Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2003

Re: [sharechat] All postings for 2003, I lost them!

From: robin benson <robin@tikouka.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:51:03 +0100

ok harry -- i think it works just fine and any email from the list i
can use my fancy "redirect" feature so that instead of coming from me,
the emails arrive with you as if they've been sent by the original
sender.

if you want, i can send them to you, maybe 50 per day (=17 days), over
the next couple of weeks, although i'm visiting my 93 year old gran in
sheffield wed-sun this week and don't have all the emails on my laptop,
so would probably need to resume when we get back.

i've a fast connection, so don't think you'd be putting me out any --
i'd be glad to do it, especially in light of your recent thoughts and
advice (idea is still live, but there are some issues to be sorted at
this end before i decide what to do).

regards

robin