[sharechat] BCA

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 19:46:10 +1200

BCA is motoring along nicely, now $1.78 (+8).

Since some Directors left, the share price has risen. It is possible that internal friction has been removed. Keith could be in control of the business by now.

My $NZ2.50 guided share price for Aug/Sept **next** year can now be upgraded to $NZ2.60, I think.(See previous posts).

I am comfortable with this rise in the market.

Gerry
Investors, please do your own research before deciding to buy, hold or list.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] free trade Richard Hooper