[sharechat] Oversold Stocks

From: "David Renwick" <david.renwick@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:28:06 +1200

Several opportunities to buy what appear to be oversold stocks were presented recently with BCA's 60% recovery & WHS's 18% being two that come to mind.) While I haven't crunched the T.A nor F.A.numbers I believe that companies that are historically basically sound, have reasonable cash-flows, don't have sudden business-plan lurches present great buying when they suffer from the "reef-fish" shareholder jitters. I admit that I treat these as short-term trades.
Any others that come to mind?  PRG?

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] SKC and SARS tennyson@caverock.net.nz