Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

Re: [sharechat] the work computer by macdunk

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:22:43 +1200

Macdunk,

You wrote:

" do think we should all register with our general details before we are allowed to make posts it is so easy to make bad comments".
Unfortunately for you, Sharechat doesn't have that requirement and I suppose, wouldn't like to lose posters because of your proposition.

Also, you could get a lot of useless replies which are difficult to check out.

So, I would forget about it if I were you. If someone volunteers to do so then that will be up to the person; however, I say again, not all CV's are bona fide.

There are of course people who think that-rightly or wrongly- that this is a form of censorship.

Yours is a well meant idea but I stress again there is no obligation to supply personal details in this first time request in the history of Sharechat.

I suggest you drop that idea.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Markets soarer2