Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

Re: [sharechat] the work computer by macdunk

From: Phyllis Bergquist <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 15:40:57 +1200

Hi Mr McDunc.

I really enjoyed that.   I use  all my fingers but have to correct mistakes - it's 0ver 60 years since I learned to type!!!!    I have done most things you can do without a formal education.   Office, factory, cleaning, real estate, food shops, VAD, mothering, grandmothering, Dog minding, 5 years of STANZ, set up Seminars and week long camps for T/A, made every mistake there is to make in anything I have done - I'll leave the rest out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Don't want to spoil my CV.   I use my own computer and always have.

Am just trying out an amazing lot I learned from Gerry Apell on his own MACD.   (Seminar in March)   WOW - what a simplistic idea I had of that amazing indicator.   Includes using differing numbers for MACD and on down mkt - use Slow to buy and Fast to sell.   On up mkt use fast to buy and slow to sell.

Well - there is another autobiography -  away from the War and something to read on a warm wet Sunday afternoon.   Have taken dog for walk (actually vice versa)
Cheers   All and the very best thoughts to you all.   enjoy reading everything...   Phyllis.