Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] LookSmart, the "dot.com gem"

From: "Shayne King" <shayne_king1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 11:08:26 +0000

As we all know, the internet bubble has burst and trying to predict what the
future holds for internet companys is anyones guess. However, I am of the
opinion that i could have found the "little gem" of the dot.com companies.
LookSmart. They are an internet search engine with listings on the ASX and
Nasdaq. Unfortunately, I am unable to give any confirmed information back
about them as I am only just taking a look through their reports, news,
charts etc. However from what i've seen so far, they look quite impressive.
They have just recently picked up another analyst which confirms interest is
growing. Their symbol on the ASX id LOK and on the Nasdaq it is LOOK. Check
them out and give us some opinions. When i have had a good look through the
info i wil deliver my verdict!

Shayne.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] BIL takeover offer for Thistle tennyson@caverock.net.nz