Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] WHS & Phaedrus

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:07:29 +1300

Hi Phaedrus

Many thanks for posting the long term trend chart for WHS. I think
that you are trying to make my mouth water. For me this chart is
so instructive and could well have been my dream chart.

If bought in 1996 would still be holding, and only touched the LTT
once and held, in all those years.For me that point would have
been an opportunity to buy further stock for the sole purpose of
trading it.

I could bring up other points but someone would toast me for it. In
jest, could one suggest that the LTT is the Fair Value line. I had
 better start ducking.

Regards

Bill

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] WHS Chart Phaedrus