Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] WINNERS AND LOSERS. BY MACDUNK

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:32:46 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

In a bear market there will be more losers than winners,so therefore if you happen to be a winner, the obvious thing to do is dont convert the losers.   If however you feel a trifle insecure in your methods, you will go out your way to impress and try to educate the masses to your way of thought.  Big words help in this respect the dummies probably think you know more than they do.  Without a loser how can anyone be a winner at anything, with the odd exception being in a bull market when we can all be winners. There are a few people in the forum with shares in companies that they should have got rid of ages ago, but that is life if we were all of the same thought the market would collapse, and we would all be losers. My Idea is to improve my methods, and to lots of people in this forum I say thanks the more Ideas I have the better. Mr MARKET is who we have to beat, and he is a lunatic completely paranoid, his next move is without rhyme or very little reason most times.   I would like more predictions in the forum, but its unfortunate that some posters rubbish there views with the end result being they never do it again. Times like this we need all the predictions we can get regardless of how silly some of us might think they are.  The past happened yesterday, its tomorrow that counts, so dont bore me with how clever you were yesterday, tell me what you expect might happen tomorrow what is that looney MR MARKET going to do in your opinion and why, now that really would be interesting.
                                                             CHEERS  MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] NZ Data prhughes