Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

Re: [sharechat] ASC Chart

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:36:56 +1200

Good Afternoon Phaedrus
Yes that is certainly another way to look at the situation......Hopefully
most people will have sold around the high point as mentioned in my post
dated 23rd June.

Just to clarify my thinking on the chart I have recently posted .....it is
not a suggestion to buy currently, just to watch and see if the green line
will hold as support. And,  if we see a reversal pattern around this line it
could open up an opportunity.

Again to clarify my personal position. I am not holding the share myself at
the moment, but I am certainly interested in getting back in when I see the
right signal, and I believe there could be a very good profit when that time
comes.
Watching and waiting.
Kind regards
Andrew