Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

[sharechat] Vertex

From: te ranginui <tranginui@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 09:11:10 +1200 (NZST)

What do you fullas think of Vertex. I read the NBR
this morning. It doesn't get to Gizzy til late Friday.

I reckon the promoters have told some porkies about
how much money the company is making. They have
included the profit they made seling some land.

What do you think?

Te Rangi

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au
- Find yourself a bargain!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] DJI Long-term Chart Phaedrus