Re: [sharechat] AUO Chart/Phaedrus

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 16:41:45 +0000

Hi Peter,

> Amazing how thinking about how much of the pie you once had or
> should have seems to cloud the issue.
>
> Looking forward in respect of AUO it will be interesting to see how
> long the price remains above the primary uptrend which started last
> September.
>
> A longer term chart says there is plenty of life in AUO yet -
> trending up since mid-2000

So what are the institutional traders who got shares in the placement
going to do Peter?   Clearly their shares can't be in a uptrend since
 September 2001.  They only got the shares in February 2002 at the
earliest.  The shares they got didn't even exist before then.

Clearly these new shareholders will be working off a different chart
and trendlines compared to those who owned shares in AUO in September
2001.  So how will your advice to those who got the placed shares
differ?

SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"You can tell me I'm wrong twice,
but that still only makes me wrong once."