[sharechat] Goodbye Phil, we'll miss you

From: Will Bryant <will@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:25:35 +1200

Hi all,

Just thought I'd write in and join Ben in thanking Phil for all his
excellent work over the last couple of years.  We've both really enjoyed
working with Phil and he will be sorely missed, both by the many readers of
his ShareChat news articles and other work on the site, and by all of us
here at Iguana2.

I'm sure all of you will join with me in wishing Phil a fond farewell and
all the best for the future.

Ciao Phil, have a good one :)

Will Bryant                                 ShareChat technical manager
will@sharechat.co.nz                        http://www.sharechat.co.nz/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] SAN Peter