[sharechat] CLI update

From: "Brian & Fiona Brakenridge" <pohuenui.island@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 12:36:38 +1200

Last week we talked about CLI. It was at an interesting point just breaking through the short term downtrend and we were interested to see if it might maintain the short term uptrend an if so would it break the longer term downtrend.

In fact it's broken back down and is heading for a tentative up trend line started end of Sept 01 and touched again at just over $2.80 early April.

Again the fundamentals have not changed and this might be a stock that has been unfairly treated by the crowd panic centred around insurance cos and the Enron fallout. Looking from a long term perspective at an entry point based around a break through the long term downtrend.

Intriguing! Any comments?

Cheers
Brian