[sharechat] Phaedrus - Air New Zealand

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 22:04:02 +1200

Phaedrus

If you don't mind please, can you please post me a chart of Air NZ from Oct
1989 through to Oct 2001. Thats 12 years of data which I can't obtain in one
chart. If you data does not go back this far then a graph from Sep 96 when
they first bought the 50% stake of Ansett from TNT to present day would be
also suffice. With the A and B class shares back then - just post the A
shareprice graph thanks.

Much appreciated in advance
Matt