Re: [sharechat] QTL / AMM / BNO

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 18:23:18 +1200

Cameron
You will get more replies to this type of question on the other channel.
QTL are in a downtrend at the moment and riding at the top of the channel.
AMM broke out of a long downtrend in early May but are finding it hard to
break resistance at 11c
BNO have overall been in a primary downtrend since Sept 01 (within that DT
are medium term uptrends that can be traded)
You can trade all of these shares but you will need some knowledge of
charting to do so.
If you need to know more I am happy to assist if time permits.
Andrew