Re: [sharechat] Telecom continues to baffle the 'experts'

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:04:49 +0000

> Expect more exaggerated reports about market calls for
> major asset devaluations

It is now a requirement that new assets acquired which incorporate
goodwill evaluate the carrying value of that goodwill annually.

While Telecom doesn't have to do it, in regards to the value of AAPT
because they bought it before these rules came in, is there any
reason why they shouldn't?

>Perhaps real issue is, that some of the 'experts'
>may be having troubling accepting the premise that
>one Telco could be getting it right where others are
>spectacularly failing.

In what way do you see TEL getting it right where the others are
spectacularly failing?

SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"You can tell me I'm wrong twice,
but that still only makes me wrong once."