Re: Re: [sharechat] receivables management group

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 15:02:37 +1200

A lot more than 30 mill., Nick!

I have made my position abundantly clear re RMG.

You only have to go back over the files to realize, that I favoured CLH and still do. In my opinion, RMG is being squeezed, in my opinion.

Look for dates 23, 24 June and 18 August 2001 ( Note that in reallity these could be out by a day or so in Archive).

Although old, this is still very relevant info. Yes, 260 mill. shares in Escrow last year. Must be reasonable close to that this year!  A permanent overhang of shares!

It has always been my conviction, that apart from trading, medium or long term holding would be a mistake.

Re RMG, my remarks have always been very, very caustic, more so than concerning any other stock.

Sorry, I have nothing to add and won't have time for any future comment on RMG.

Gerry
Holds CLH

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TRH Chart Phaedrus