Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] AUO Chart

From: "Morgy" <morgy40@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:59:48 +1200

With Gerry's research & Phaedus & Andrew doing the followup analysis, where do I send the royalty cheques ?
 :-)  . As a newbie it is most appreciated. I am able to plot the charts myself and check it against your graph postings.
While the books are great it is also fantastic having this online school to attend every day. I may even dip my toes in to see how cold the water is. This is much better stuff than the negativity that was swirling around a month or 2 ago.
Best wishes and warmest regards to the 3 of you.

Morgy