Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] those oz cl- shares

From: Jefley Aitken <jefley@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:34:04 +1200

has anyone been following the march misfortunes of CLI and CLH?  i briefly
held cli post september and made a small profit, but not even the sainted
gerry could persuade me that clh was 'safe'  -- was just starting to
chart-gaze, which contributed a whole new layer of caution to my
activities!

in late feb clh announced a half-year profit  of +132%, and since then it
has dropped a huge heap, and i can't figure out why (am fairly incompetent
with numbers).

i seem to remember that peter m. and dave sproul had interests at one time
-- any thoughts?
regards, jefley.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Tel tennyson@caverock.net.nz