Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] Tel

From: "ryanrite" <ryanrite@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:38:11 +1200

Being a telecom share holder and supporter the south pacific cable returning
them over 200 million last year and now nil for maybe 2 years what ? what?
but why? not a word from telecom about this; why not? Keeping the market
informed are they?
As a shareholder maybe its time for a change at the top
Maybe shareholder may be priviledged to know what is happening and may not
be selling out?
Athol