Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] TEL

From: ichi@ihug.co.nz
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 16:19:37 +0000

Phaedrus wrote:

> If you bought as a longterm investor, well and good.

I did.

> But believe me, you are in no position to scoff at
> Mr Nua's sell decision.

I wasn't scoffing.  I was just expressing my enthusiasm
for the idea that he and other traders would start dumping
TEL and thereby push the price down even further.

> You say you would love to buy more at $4.30. Since TEL
> is in a downtrend, you may get the chance

Hooray!

At which point, you will have made .... nothing.

True.  But I'll have the opportunity to buy solid value
at a rock bottom price.  I love bargains.

Disc.  Bought TEL at $4.30, FFS at .24 and WRI at .32