Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] Met

From: "Barry and Kim VanderHaven" <troyvdh@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 00:16:52 +1300

Thankyou Phaedrus,I like many others appreciate your views.Again, taking a fundamentalist approach I would like to mention also that if  my memory serves me correctly, that Todd corp. took a 40 % holding a few years ago at a price of $2.40.I believe that it could be considered an understatement to state that Todd et al do not generally back loosers ?                 P.S. what do your charts tell you about CUB,ELD,PFI......even perhaps TLS....

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re: ezmlm warning Richard Hooper