Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] AIR

From: "Peter" <pmaiden@today.com.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:42:58 +1300

Poor embattled Air New Zealand will no doubt dust the cobwebs off the
books and write another few million off. That will add to what will
be substantial losses anyway.

I wonder what the result will be? Anybody hazard a guess?

Sounds like the balance sheet is a bit on the sad side as well and we
all, as shareholders, will have to inject (donate) a bit more to keep
them keep flying.

Snoopy - does this continual donating count as dollar averaging?

One thing for certain - a terrible result with some more writedowns
will make the shareprice fly later this week.

Nothing like starting afresh with a clean slate - that always makes
the punters happy. With all the bad news out future prospects always
look rosier....etc

Cheers until later in the week

Peter

  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at
       http://www.today.com.au

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] some help please hugh hugh webber