Re: [sharechat] Who writes this?

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:30:25 +1300

                What attracted my interest was its reference to the story of
the grasshopper and the ant , this story was on sharechat today courtousy of
Phil, first time i saw it think it was posted by RIL last year. Interesting
that a couple of hours later it is mentioned in this newsletter. I started
to recieve it after my posts recommending gold company Lion selector group.
(regretting selling already, price about to go up further i suspect).
    Im  not really complaining about the newsletter, it has some interesting
views, was just wondering who the author was
 Nick