[sharechat] Lion/Helix/Robin Widdup

From: "Steven Link" <seechoke@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 23:39:38 +0000

'To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed' ... and in church they preach - 'God
helps those who help themselves.'

Both are pertinent statements for those who are investing in gold and gold
companies. What is the track record of the investment manager in Lion? How
did Helix go so wrong? I suggest investors be satisfied with answers to
those questions before investing.

As for this tiresome NZ vs Oz that seems to creep into every pathetic
discussion that involves anything remotely connected with NZ/Oz ... can
somebody explain to me how HIH, One-Tel etc happened? We may have our Air NZ
but hi, I prefer incompetence anytime to whatever Oz might want to attribute
HIH to. NZ never dot-com to the same obscene extent as Oz ...Amen and Thank
Godness.