[sharechat] LACO

From: stolwyk@ozestock.com.au
Date: 31 Jan 2002 16:02:50 -0800

Greetings!

I read the comment from Flying Pig; thanks for that!

However, I recommended LACO @ $2.90 on 11 Oct. It reached $5.90 after opening,
today, giving a return close to 100%.

As to the contract,I originally rated their chance of obtaining it as 75%. Most
of my friends were heavily invested.

As the CEO of LAC became more prominent in talks about Ansett (a good method to
let everybody know that they were vitally interested in the reconstruction of
Australia's transport), this rose to more than 90% as one contender pulled out!

To those investors who followed this advice: Congratulations!

Am working on some more promising situations.

Right now, friends and I are going to have a big party to celebrate this event!

Gerry